[Air-L] Two Opportunities to Work - One Paid, One Volunteer

Shulman, Stu stu at texifter.com
Wed Jun 5 04:38:02 PDT 2024

I have an opportunity for paid part-time remote work on a literature review
over the next week or two. If you have a top student who needs to bill some
hours, please have them send me a CV directly. The student should be
immersed in the study of online United States politics as well familiar
with J6 insurrection-aligned ideologies and the role of alternate reality
games in misinformation campaigns. Remuneration is $20 US per hour for
undergraduates, $25 for MA in progress grad student, and $35/hour for ABDs.
Payments are made within 24 hours of task completion. Most tasks are 1 hour
or less.

There is a second opportunity to join me in volunteer work for a candidate
running for elected office in New Hampshire. We are looking specifically
for students attending colleges and universities in NH and who have an
understanding of hashtags like #NHPolitics as well as the peculiarities of
the NH independent mindset. This may lead to a more formal role with the
campaign in the fall. Please contact me for the specifics.

Thanks,
Stu

--
Dr. Stuart W. Shulman