[Air-L] New Report: Digital Misinformation in 9 election cycles in Asia

Nishant Shah itsnishant at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 06:42:56 PDT 2024

Dear All,
I was just informed that the link that I shared is for the German language
report. Please find the English version here
https://www.bertelsmann-stiftung.de/en/publications/publication/did/the-making-of-misinformed-choice-digital-technologies-in-election-cycles-insights-from-nine-countries-in-asia
Thank you for all the peeps who pointed out the language change.
Warmest
Nishant