[Air-L] Join the "Digital ethnography: tools, ethics, futures" seminar series 2024 (hybrid)

Annette Markham amarkham at gmail.com
Wed May 22 02:22:30 PDT 2024

Hello AoIR friends!

Announcing the second session in our new 2024 Digital Ethnography seminar series at Utrecht University (in person and also online). Can’t attend this one? We’ll have four more sessions this year with an exciting lineup of invited guests. Read about the whole series<https://www.rmes.nl/rmes-digital-ethnography-seminar-series-2024-tools-ethics-futures/> and sign up. Open to local, national, and international participants, any level (we’re also giving ECTS credit for PhD or MA students who want to attend at least 4 sessions).

Session #2 (of 6): Digital Ethnography’s Ethical Dilemmas: Doing Sensitive or Antagonistic Fieldwork
Featured Guests: Dr. Nermin Elsherif and Dr. Marissa Willcox