[Air-L] Social Media Research Paper Call and Research Support Opportunity

Todd Vogts todd.vogts at gmail.com
Thu May 23 18:25:15 PDT 2024

   Dear Colleagues:

   With usual apologies for cross posting, I’d like to bring your
   attention to 2 items now that most spring semesters have ended:

    1. Abstract and full paper submissions are now invited for the
       [1]Innovating Social Media Research in a Paid-API Era thematic
       issue of Media and Communication that I am co-editing
    2. For scholars seeking social media data, the [2]Institute for
       Representation in Society and Media (a 501[c][3] nonprofit with
       which I am affiliated) now offers its members Meltwater access for
       academic research for about $1 per day

   You can learn more about the former at [3]https://shorturl.at/9sFmG and
   the latter at [4]https://www.irsm.ai/

   Feel free to reach out to me directly with any questions about either.

   Thanks,

   DR. TODD R. VOGTS
   Assistant Professor of Media & Department Co-Chair, [5]Sterling College
   Chief Technology Officer, Institute for Representation in Society and
   Media ([6]IRSM)
   Newsletter Editor, AEJMC’s NOND LeadTime
   2nd Vice President, [7]Kansas Collegiate Media
   Coordinator, [8]Kansas State Fair Scholastic Press Corps
   Phone: 620.245.4551 (call or text)
   Website: [9]www.toddvogts.com
   Virtual Office: [10]Meet with Me
   [11]ORCiD | [12]Google Scholar | [13]Academia
   *Master Journalism Educator (MJE)*
   *JEA Critique Training Certified*