[Air-L] Seed = Group of Keywords. Output = Related but not derivative

Hashem Elassad Hashem.Elassad at hotmail.com
Thu May 23 03:03:25 PDT 2024

               Hi

any tools that would suggest related keywords based on a group of keywords  rather than a single seed keyword? For example, my input would be something like this

(Psychology, linguistics, evidence, conversion copywriting).

It would be even better if I can specify that it would only search for related keywords but not derivative keywords (for Example, it would return “sociology” but not “marketing psychology” as it the keyword psychology is already found in the seed input.

Anything that comes to mind?

The Most Regards You’ve Ever Been Sent 😊

Researcher / Content Creator & Curator/ Writer (Psychology, Career Choice & Development)

Hashem ElAssad

Follow me on LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/hashemelassad/>