[Assam] Quiz tryst for Guwahati

Manoj Das dasmk2k at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 02:29:34 PDT 2007

I happened to be present on that day at Rabindra Bhawan. Mid way to the
quiz, a tremor of mild size struck. We couldn't decide as to whether run
away or continue with the quiz. Neil quipped "I have conducted quizzes under
different conditions, but never under the threat of an Earthquake". It was
hilarious to jolt us out of the fearful situation.

-manoj