[Assam] PC Ram Found Dead

Krishnendu Chakraborty krish_gau at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 1 11:45:49 PDT 2007

No we should not.  But how about you C'da ... an
American citizen .   Was it not your intelegensia
which promoted Taliban to counter Soviet ?
Is it really a desi phenomenon .....

>From another of your posting ...... "EVEN if it is
true that PC Ram was killed by ULFA or whoever, does
that make ALL Assamese GUILTY of the crime?  Is  that
how Indian Civilization  works?  "

How about American civilization post 9/11 .....
assuming ALL Asians/Muslim are guilty and many
subjected to racial harrasment ?  May be you will have
another twist

But I wonder. Correct me if I am wrong here Ram, if we
do know then
how come we make these arguments based on labels
assigned by people
who are known to flip-flop: One day a terrorist, the
next a long lost
brother.

Does it seem like something an informed and
analytically able person
will do? I can see how those who are good at
collecting the
information ( desis being masters at it, like I say
walking
encyclopedias) but are unsure about how to use them
might.  Or those
whose primary function is to indulge in propaganda
might.

But should we?