[Assam] ANT & GRASS HOPPER

Krishnendu Chakraborty krish_gau at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 4 07:54:42 PDT 2007

Uhhhh  !!!!!!   Great explanation ...

BTW .... I did not portray that the World is black and
white .... it was your intelligent TWIST

> They are the privileged few of India, empowered by a
> government who
> steals from the many to enrich and empower the
> select few, those
> whose children , by overwhelming percentages get to
> attend those
> 'elite' institutions, only to leave and enjoy the
> good life on
> foreign shores.

I do not know what are the sources of your information
but I do not have any statistics which suggets that
those who attend these 'elite' institutions like your
alma mater are children of corrupt Indians.  Do you
have any statistics ?

glaring fact of their
> pretensions to being 'achievers, of being self-made
> men/women, is
> fiction, but something their desi-education never
> prepared them to
> recognize or realize.

So what are you .....  not a self made man ? Or is it
that you are the ONLY self made man from India?

> Am I ONE of them, like you insinuate?  You decide.

As a matter of Fact,  YOU attended 'elite institution'
 which is FUNDED by Citizens of India and LEFT to
enjoy life on foreign shores  WITHOUT contributing
ANYTHING to India or Assam (except being a armchair
revolutioner).
--------
It is sad to see that the self proclaimed most
intelligent person of Assamnet fails to answer some
simple questions :) ... not for the first time though

--- Chan Mahanta <cmahanta at charter.net> wrote:

> [...]
> wrote:
> >C'da
> >
> >Thanks for enlightening me.  Now I know that --
> >
> >The world is black and white ---  losers and
> winners
> >
> >BBC,CNN, AR, GOI etc all should be branded into one
> of
> >these.... there cannot be any one who can be termed
> as
> >exploiters  etc.
> >
> >There cannot be others in the world who are
> corrupt,
> >criminal etc ... certainly there are none in that
> >group in the US of A but in India .... are you sure
> ??
> >
> >There cannot be people whose IQ is not like
> Einstein
> >.... again ... I thought from your  postings that
> >Indians are a bunch of Idiots and the ONLY
> Intelligent
> >Indian has migrated to St Louis.
> >  --------
> >I agree ....  you win ... irrespective of what you
> may
> >think, say ... you win.
> >
> >In spite of the fact that MANY Indians who DO NOT
> pay
> >huge fees,  do not go to St ****  Schools but makes
> it
> >to IIT, IIM, Gurgaon or St Louis,  you win.
> >
> >In spite of the fact that Chandan Mahanta, a
> product
> >of Dysfunctional Indian Education system,  has set
> up
> >a successfull Architecture practice in US by virtue
> of
> >his Indian education (and probably GOI
> scholarship),
> >you win.
> >
> >In spite of the fact that there are thousands of
> >"products of Dysfunctional Indian Education system"
> >in Senior Levels of Multinational companies ,  you
> >win.
> >
> >In spite of the fact that most of the high society
> >people in US send their kids to Private Schools (St
> >*****  School) paying HUGE fees and still you boast
> of
> >"checks and balances" and "functional education",
> you
> >win
> >
> >---
> >As usual, you have avoided answering my
> questions....
> >anyway netters are used to it ....
> >

> >--- Chan Mahanta <cmahanta at charter.net> wrote:
> >
> >>  >  >The main idea of the story, as anybody with
> >>  common sense will
> >>  >understand, is that people who are
> >>  >incapable of making it to higher ups, cribs and
> >>  point fingers at
> >>  >those who have made it to higher ups .....and I
> do
> >>  agree to this.
> >>

> >>  *** Okkkay!  Let us begin here. Don't worry. I
> will
> >>  give you your
> >>  answer, IF, by some chance, it does not become
> >>  apparent to you,
> >>  fairly soon, from the exercises you will do,

=== message truncated ===