[Assam] Day2: Assam2007: Pt 1-- Zubeen mania; heroine

Alpana B. Sarangapani absarangapani at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 3 10:56:24 PDT 2007

Right, right!

What did the CM say?
Did he say anything about opening one in Dhemaji?

“In order to make spiritual progress you must be patient like a tree and humble like a blade of grass”
- Lakshmana

From: barua25 at hotmail.comTo: nbrahma at yahoo.com; umesh.sh05 at post.harvard.edu; assam at assamnet.orgDate: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 06:59:48 -0500Subject: Re: [Assam] Day2: Assam2007: Pt 1-- Zubeen mania; heroine

Umesh-ji:
I saw in the latest issue of POSOOWA a nice write up on the need for additional engineering colleges in Assam. I am interested to know if any of such things were discussed with the CM in Assam-2007 or not. What he has to say?
Rajen Baraua