[Assam] Refinery pollution

Ram Sarangapani assamrs at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 11:29:02 PDT 2007

Mukul da,
**
*>But he is typical of Indian Non-Expertize.*

Don't know anything about RK Pachauri. But what is a typical "Indian
Non-Expertize"?

Does that include us NRAs/NRIs - after all, most of us did come from a
Gauhati/Dibrugarh Medical College, IIT, IIM, Cotton/GU, or schools named
after saints.

And what about all those in India itself - that produce, desgn aircrafts,
trains, other machinery etc. T

And does that EXCLUDE select people from Assam?

Frankly, the way you sound, it looks like India is full of idiots! :)

--Ram

**