[Assam] Assam CM meets investors in New York - TOI/IANS

kamal deka kjit.deka at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 22:11:17 PDT 2007

RS,
The same Chandrababu Naidu was rapped on the knuckle in the last AP Assembly
election because of his failure to build infrastructure in his
state.Hislaid too much emphasis on the development of IT industries
that proved
Waterloo in the election.He was routed badly owing to his wrong policy.

I am just beginning to write a short essay in relation to investment in
Assam by the NRAs.This will have some reference to CM's visit to the
USA.Your suggestion will be appreciated.

KJD