[Assam] Assam CM meets investors in New York - TOI/IANS

Ram Sarangapani assamrs at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 22:28:08 PDT 2007

KJD

Will be happy to contribute in any way I can .

With ref. to Naidu - you are correct about his defeat last time. The IT
sector makes up only a very small contibution to India's GNP (contrary to
the common misconception, and even season politicians like Naidu
miscalsulated)

But I hear this time he is a serious contender and those people in Houston
making a bee line to see him think he will be the next CM. Who know - but he
sure did attract a huge crowd (and not just desis).

--RS