[Assam] Halliburton vs Brindabon-Unequal Maybe-or May not be

mc mahant mikemahant at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 7 20:38:32 PDT 2007

<
Mr. Brindaban Goswami is not knowledgable enough to comment on Halliburton's business>

He is not commenting on somebody's business--es.
He is saying "Don't let these outcastes enter my Borghor"

I  can feel that he is also asking these:
a What did f...ing ONGC do with our Zillions looted in 50+ years
b  What is the explanation to the biggest blowout/inferno of the world perpetrated by ONGC at Rudrasagar for 6 months
c  Instead of Assam today producing  for all of India:
   - all of Well-Logging Intrumenation
   - all of seismic/geomagnetic/geodesic interpretation software
   - all of Turbodrills,Hardmetal/Diamond Bits and tools
   - all of shaped charges
   - all of Drillpipes,couplings and threading machines
   -all of Casing pipes /Line Pipes
  ONGCLimited in 2007 advertizes(keeps the press well fed) for pins/clips/bathroom brushes in natinal press to deliver to Assam-Arakan Asset HQ or something.
d  You pay a Lakh a month to totally disposable LOCALs --Chowkidars/Drivers/clerks/"management"... . Pay unlimited sums to send their children to "Higher Education" in India-and make them good for nothing.  Pay them any advance to buy Cars,build Palaces--all back to India as eternal dependence.For any small ailment you send them Airfreight to India--good returns for all concerned
e What is so very special with Halliburton which a dozen others cannot supply? I want to know-RTI.

mm