[Assam] Halliburton vs Brindabon-Unequal Maybe-or May not be

Dilip/Dil Deka dilipdeka at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 8 17:20:16 PDT 2007

Dear Mukulda,
  What prevents you (or someone else from Assam) from manufacturing any or all of the following items today, right now - may be in Assam or somewhere else in India to supply to ONGC? That is, if you have the knowhow and from you words, it appears that you do.

  Now, if ONGC cannot rely on your supply or cannot wait, they have to go somewhere else. In today's oil and gas market, they cannot wait. Halliburton can supply all of the required items right now and also provide the manpower to support.

  Why shouldn't ONGC go with Halliburton? Other than the fact that you want the oil reserves to remain till Assam becomes sovereign (when?) and most others in Assam don't agree with you.

    " - all of Well-Logging Intrumenation
     - all of seismic/geomagnetic/geodesic interpretation software
     - all of Turbodrills,Hardmetal/Diamond Bits and tools
     - all of shaped charges
     - all of Drillpipes,couplings and threading machines
     -all of Casing pipes /Line Pipes"

  Dilip

mc mahant <mikemahant at hotmail.com> wrote:
      P  {  margin:0px;  padding:0px  }  body  {  FONT-SIZE: 10pt;  FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma  }      <
  Mr. Brindaban Goswami is not knowledgable enough to comment on Halliburton's business>

  He is not commenting on somebody's business--es.
  He is saying "Don't let these outcastes enter my Borghor"

  I  can feel that he is also asking these:
  a What did f...ing ONGC do with our Zillions looted in 50+ years
  b  What is the explanation to the biggest blowout/inferno of the world perpetrated by ONGC at Rudrasagar for 6 months
  c  Instead of Assam today producing  for all of India:
     - all of Well-Logging Intrumenation
     - all of seismic/geomagnetic/geodesic interpretation software
     - all of Turbodrills,Hardmetal/Diamond Bits and tools
     - all of shaped charges
     - all of Drillpipes,couplings and threading machines
     -all of Casing pipes /Line Pipes
    ONGCLimited in 2007 advertizes(keeps the press well fed) for pins/clips/bathroom brushes in natinal press to deliver to Assam-Arakan Asset HQ or something.
  d  You pay a Lakh a month to totally disposable LOCALs --Chowkidars/Drivers/clerks/"management"... . Pay unlimited sums to send their children to "Higher Education" in India-and make them good for nothing.  Pay them any advance to buy Cars,build Palaces--all back to India as eternal dependence.For any small ailment you send them Airfreight to India--good returns for all concerned
  e What is so very special with Halliburton which a dozen others cannot supply? I want to know-RTI.

  mm