[Assam] Masor tenga Anja

Chan Mahanta cmahanta at charter.net
Mon Jul 9 08:54:48 PDT 2007

Dear WK:

You need to enroll yourself at assamnet.

If you go to:
find how to do that.

BTW, we eat catfish all the time here in St. Louis. It is more like
an "aanri maas" . In the US mid-west and south it is a popular fish
among ordinary people. I can also catch them on the Missouri river,
big ones, which are not  good for eating and are known to accumulate
toxic chemicals from the pollution in the river. However one or two
year old catfish are fine and taste yummy :-).