[Assam] mainland vs northeast in delhi

kamal deka kjit.deka at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 16:32:32 PDT 2007

The gory pogrom carried out by the outlawed outfit called ULFA on the
Hindi-speaking people is different from the cases of sexual assault
inflicted upon the girls of NE India by the criminal minds of Delhi in one
aspect----the former's mayhem is tied to a political agenda.However,in both
cases,the victims happen to be the soft targets.
KJD