[Assam] Education-Alma Mater or e-Learning?

Dilip/Dil Deka dilipdeka at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 14 21:49:57 PDT 2007

"  'I had a long tough Time Learning -I am still doing it:
It all started after I left IIT with a First Class(First)B.Tech(Hons) (Please pardon if I sound like bragging)+M.Tech.''

  - Isn't that how it should be? You learn in college how to learn and then apply it throughout your life to learn more everyday. Learning never stops.
  I do not consider time spent in college as wasted.
  Dilip

mc mahant <mikemahant at hotmail.com> wrote:
      P  {  margin:0px;  padding:0px  }  body  {  FONT-SIZE: 10pt;  FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma  }    <"I had an excellent education, it started immediately after I left college" - W. S. Churchill >

Should I repeat:
'I had a long tough Time Learning -I am still doing it:
It all started after I left IIT with a First Class(First)B.Tech(Hons) (Please pardon if I sound like bragging)+M.Tech.'

Could respected Assamnetters Chalk out the least time/money-wasteful e-schedule for 20+ olds to start LEARNING?
We need a well-thought out plan.
Dear Momy threatened once to do just that:
mm