[Assam] How ancient is Szuma Chien: Fascism angle

uttam borthakur uttamborthakur at yahoo.co.in
Fri Jul 27 04:05:55 PDT 2007

>>Szuma Chien, the famous Chinese historian of the 2nd century B.C., was the author of the Historical Records. –

  Thank you.
  This implies that when Szuma Chien uttered those words attributed to him by Ulfa, fascism was 2000 years away! I suppose, I read that quote some where, but the words were a bit different. Where did the Ulfa find these new words?

"W.Saleh" <w.saleh at indiawijzer.nl> wrote:
        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}        st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                Szuma Chien, the famous Chinese historian of the 2nd century B.C., was the author of the Historical Records. –
  Reference of him you can also find in the Selected Works of Mao – published in 1944.
  http://www.marxists.org/reference/archive/mao/selected-works/volume-3/mswv3_19.htm

  See also the following links

  http://www.answers.com/topic/ssu-ma-ch-ien
  http://www.amazon.com/Selections-Records-Historian-Szuma-Chien/dp/0898759404
  http://www.chinahistoryforum.com/lofiversion/index.php/t523.html

    Greetings,

  Wahid Saleh

  The Dutch portal with India related information
Coming together is a beginning | Keeping together is progress | Working together is success