[Assam] Moral-Fashion police

Ram Sarangapani assamrs at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 06:35:18 PDT 2007

Could be. I wonder what happens to those who dare to break the rules,
specially those 'gossip rules' and introduce some more rules 'no smoking,
and no more chewing tamul-paan/zorda.

And while they are 'cleaning up' the college, they should also shut down
those 'teen-paati' marathons that go in 3rd Mess (well, they existed when I
was a resident of 3rd Mess)
Lest a wrong impression is created, I never did take part in those sessions
- just collected rent. :):)

--Ram