[Assam] An invitation - Healthcare sans Frontiers

Rajen & Ajanta Barua barua25 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 30 12:17:17 PDT 2007

Friends:
Forwarding an email from Dr Aroop Kalita from Assam with an appeal to an important welafre project in NE.  Dr Aroop Kalita is looking for interested overseas doctors who would like to join and help in this project. Please contact Dr Kalita with your ideas and resources in this regard. They are already starting to offer very meaningful welfare work in healthcare profession in Assam.
Please respond to him directly.
Thanks
Rajen Barua

Dear Sir,

Greetings !

Could you please help me locate the contact e-mail details of some prominent NRA doctors based in USA whom I can approac and see if they would like to be involved in this project.

We are trying to involve as many like minded people as possible to make this project a reality.

Best Regards

Aroop
+919435146287
Guwahati