[Assam] The July 2007 issue (Volume 34, Number 10) of Posoowa, the NRA (Non-resident Assamese) magazine has been published.

J Kalita jugalkalita at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 31 11:41:46 PDT 2007

Dear Reader,

The July 2007 issue (Volume 34, Number 10) of Posoowa,
the NRA (Non-resident Assamese) magazine has been
published. The table of contents is

----
- Assam 2007
- Assam’s CM Tarun Gogoi visits Assam 2007
- My Experience in Organizing Assam 2007
- Self help in the time of insurgency
- Deuta
- Some Thoughts on Education and Immigration
- Letters to the Editor
- Trip to China (2004-2006): An Assamese American’s
Perspective
----

The PDF version of the newsletter is available at
http://www.posoowa.org/download/july2007.pdf and
http://assam.org/newsletter/ . An HTML version is
available at http://www.posoowa.org .

Thank you for being a reader and patron of Posoowa. We
would like to continue to publish Posoowa on a regular
basis, with your blessings. Our objective is to
highlight the positive achievements of Assamese
people, especially those outside Assam, including
those in other states of India.

There are costs which we need to meet to be able to
publish regularly.

Please consider advertising in Posoowa to support our
effort and reach a couple of thousand Assamese
expatriates and influential Assamese individuals in
Assam. Commercial organizations as well as individuals
and families can advertise. Family or individual
advertising can be in the form of sponsorship or "With
compliments from" type announcements. Advertising
rates are at http://www.posoowa.org/advertisment/ .
Please contact jugalkalita @ yahoo.com or bgogoi @
gmail.com for any questions.

Thanks!

Jugal Kalita, Babul Gogoi, Ganesh Bora, Kaushik
Phukan, Sanchayita Sarma, Satyam Bhuyan and Umesh
Sharma