[Air-l] i'm white

robert m. tynes rtynes at u.washington.edu
Thu Feb 27 10:03:40 PST 2003

I agree, this page is extremely sexist, and the website is heinous.

Whether or not it provides a *good laugh* is , in my opinion, irrelevant.

It is, however, political. Maybe not the type of politics that appeals to
either one side or the other - a dichtomized audience, so to speak.

I think that it points out how complex/complicated/tangled the issue of
race on the internet can be. Not because the site is so *brilliant*, but
because it can make us uncomfortable/pissed/stirred, etc.