[Air-l] FW: Memorial for Pat Radin

michael gurstein mgurst at vcn.bc.ca
Wed Jun 18 17:47:47 PDT 2003

-----Original Message-----
From: The Kennedys [mailto:kennedy at alamedanet.net]
Sent: Monday, June 16, 2003 1:40 PM
Subject: Memorial for Pat Radin

Please Join Us For a Memorial Celebration of the Life of Dr. Patricia Radin

Date: Sunday, June 29th

Time: 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.

Place: Berkeley Yacht Club, Berkeley, California
             (for directions:http://www.berkeleyyc.org/BYCdirections.html )

 Please RSVP to the sender, kennedy at alamedanet.net

Please e-mail us any photos you have of Pat that you would like to include
as part of our display at the gathering. Also, you may write your memories
of Pat on an 8.5”x11” piece of paper to be included in a bound book we will
be assembling for Pat’s family.

Be sure to forward this e-mail to anyone who you think would like to
participate—we need your help in reaching all of her many friends and
associates.

In lieu of flowers, please consider a donation to the Scholarship Fund
established at CSU Hayward in Pat’s name:

CSUH Educational Foundation
“Patricia Radin Memorial Scholarship Fund”

Checks can be mailed to:
University Advancement
Attn: Maryann Annunziata
Cal State Hayward
25800 Carlos Bee Blvd
Hayward, California 94542-3021

Thank you all for being a part of Pat’s life, and we hope to see you on June
29th.