[Air-l] AoIR conference venues

Lois Ann Scheidt lscheidt at indiana.edu
Tue Oct 5 07:13:59 PDT 2004

For those that may not be aware of the changes to US policy for entry into
the US I've posted some sites so you can learn more.   For foreign
visitors to the Usthis imformation will be important, but potentially more
important to US citizens so we can monitor what changes our government is
making on our behalf.  It's probably silly to remind this group to
register and vote in November but I'm going to doit anyway, vote your
conscience.

Travel to US sites:

http://www.virgin-atlantic.com/en/gb/faq/newusatravelrules.jsp;jsessionid=BioslSgK27pSuUWGaE2sVhkOxbfYAUkgCzoqsIicbrHFT53C4090!-1112292905!174843410!8001!7002

http://www.usatoday.com/travel/news/2004-09-30-europe-fingerprints_x.htm