[Air-l] social networking/knowledge production

Mark Warschauer markw at uci.edu
Fri Mar 9 13:18:50 PST 2007

Sorry to digress from the fascinating turniton.com discussion...

I seem to remember some discussion a few months back about a social
network site that was designed to be used for knowledge production.
Yes, I know this is vague, and no, I'm not talking about Wikipedia.
I tried to look back through my archived messages but I couldn't find
anything.  Am I imagining that discussion?
mark
--
Mark Warschauer
Associate Professor of Education and Informatics