[Air-L] Food in Copenhagen

RuT vulpeto at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 14:23:14 PDT 2008

I'd just like to add that Christiania, the free state, inside copenhagen,
and not far from ITU is a wonderful experience in community living. Along
with that taking a day to visit Louisiana, the modern art museum 45 minutes
away from copenhagen, on top of the øresund channel can hardly be a
disappointment. And more contemporary^2: U-Turn: the quadriennal for
contemporary art is in town right now...

cheers,
rut