[Air-L] CFP first regional conference "e-Learning for a changing world: global and local needs" 11-12 June 2010 - Vilnius (Lithuania)
krivolap at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 02:25:04 PDT 2010
please disseminate the following CFP through your networks. And I hope to
see you in Vilnius.
Lecturer of BA-program "Media & Communication"
Director of Distance Learning Center
European Humanities University (Vilnius)
e-mail: alexei.krivolap at ehu.lt
FIRST REGIONAL CONFERENCE
"*e-Learning for a changing world: global and local needs*",
11-12 June, 2010
European Humanities University is proud to announce the First regional
conference “*e-Learning for a changing world: global and local needs*” aimed
at providing a platform for discussing current issues in online distance
Professionals and students are invited to participate.
Conference panels include the following:
- *Global e-Learning*
- Crossing Cultures Online
- Inter-University Networks
- Collaborative International Courses
- *Life-long Learning Online*
- Developing Skills for New Careers
- Non-Degree Courses
- *Media Literacy and the Digital Divide*
- Bandwidth: the Have's and the Have-Not's
- Copyright: Restriction or Protection
- Software: Property or Open-source?
- *Teaching and Learning Online*
- Transformative Course Design
- Engaging and Motivating Students
- Teaching Languages Online
- *Distance Learning: Opportunities for Students*
- Effective eLearning: Success Stories
- Motivation and independent learning of students in eLearning
- Effective communication in eLearning
- Teaching English Well Online
- IT Question: Moodle or not Moodle?
- Collaborative courses: methodology and practical aspects
- New tips for e-learning
- Workshop for tourism department: E-learning issues for Tourism
- Online pedagogy
The working languages of the conference is English and Russian. Translation
Papers accepted will be published in the conference prospectus.
Applications for participation and abstracts are accepted till *10**th** of*
* * *May, 2010 * through *register
*Requirements for abstracts*: 400-500 words
Those prospective participants who need a Lithuanian visa to participate in
the conference should complete relevant section in the *register
Travel grant could be provided on selection.
For additional information search the conference website: *
*Application for participation*: *
More information about the Air-L