[Air-L] Reviewers Needed for JITP 2010: The Politics of Open Source

Stuart Shulman stuart.shulman at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 09:29:38 PST 2010

We have a nice batch of papers for JITP 2010: The Politics of Open Source:

Now, we *semi-desperately* need an expanded pool of reviewers who can turn
around a few conference manuscripts over the next few weeks. To let me know
you can take some on and to indicate preferences for certain manuscripts,
please visit:

In general, the work of reviewing papers for JITP is distributed unevenly.
We have our indispensible stalwharts, our periodic reviewers, and then all
the rest. If you are already a JITP reviewer, I need you to login to the
MARS database, update your keywords, and ensure we have the best email

If you are not currently a member of the MARS database, please join the
reviewer list, which numbers more than 600 currently:

The valid email address and extensive and accurate keywords are essential. I
thank-you in advance for continuing to contribute to the viability of JITP.

All members of the ITP section of teh APSA should be getting electronic
access to JITP. Non-members can download the top 5 downloaded articles for
2009 at:

Please remeber to cite JITP articles in your next paper. It is the key to
establishing the journal to a wider audience. JITP is currently accessible
in more than 1,300 libraries through electronic databases. This is good
news. If you cannot access JITP at your university, please visit:

Dr. Stuart W. Shulman
Assistant Professor
Department of Political Science
University of Massachusetts Amherst
200 Hicks Way
Amherst, MA 01003

stu at polsci.umass.edu

Editor, Journal of Information Technology and Politics

Director, QDAP-UMass

Associate Director, National Center for Digital Government