[Air-L] Participate in a survey on scholars’ use of social media and get a chance to win Apple iPad

Anatoliy Gruzd agruzd at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 07:41:09 PDT 2010

Dear AoIR Members,

Do you use social media or social networking sites for your
research-related activities? If yes, we would like to hear about your
experience. If no, we also would like to hear from you!

The Social Media Lab at Dalhousie University would like to invite you to
participate in a confidential online survey that seeks to better
understand knowledge and information dissemination in the age of social
media.

The survey should take you no longer than 20-25 minutes to complete. As
a way to thank you for your participation in the survey, you will be
automatically enrolled to win Apple iPad! The random drawing will take
place on January 25, 2011 and the winner will be notified on the same
day via email. You can access the survey at the link below:

http://iresearch.management.dal.ca/limesurvey/index.php?sid=65646

If you have any questions, please contact Dr. Anatoliy Gruzd at
gruzd at dal.ca.

Thank you,
Anatoliy

---