[Air-L] Draft Conference Schedule Available

Kendall, Lori Sue loriken at illinois.edu
Sun Jul 24 11:41:55 PDT 2011

The IR 12 draft conference schedule is now available. I think we have a great set of presentations planned!

You can access it from the ConfTool login page: https://www.conftool.net/aoir-ir12/index.php?page=login or, when logged in to ConfTool, by clicking on "Browse Conference Agenda." The initial view shows you session titles, times, and locations. If you would like to see more details, you can click on session titles. You can also use the search feature at the upper right corner of the schedule using names or title words.

If you are a presenter, be sure to register for the conference prior to the early bird registration deadline of August 31. If you have not registered by that date, your presentation will be removed from the program. If you know prior to that date that you will be unable to attend the conference, please let me know as soon as possible.

The ConfTool system should have caught time conflicts, however if you find that you have been scheduled to be in two places at the same time, please let me know. In addition, if you have corrections or changes to titles, abstracts, or authors, please send those to me.

I look forward to seeing you all in Seattle in October!

Lori Kendall
Program Chair
Internet Research 12.0
loriken at illinois.edu