[Air-L] Draft Conference Schedule

Kendall, Lori Sue loriken at illinois.edu
Sun Jul 24 12:35:16 PDT 2011

I forgot to stress that this is a draft schedule and there may be changes in presentation times.  We encourage you to make your travel plans to enable you to attend the entire conference. We've got a wonderful line-up of presentations and of course there are all of your fellow AoIR members to meet. We've got three fantastic keynotes and the banquet boat tour will be great fun. If you will be unable to attend the entire conference, you will probably want to wait to book your travel until the conference schedule is finalized in September.

Lori Kendall
Program Chair
IR 12.0
loriken at illinois.edu