[Air-L] PhD dissertation format

Darren Purcell dpurcell at ou.edu
Tue Jul 5 15:10:50 PDT 2011

I know of several programs in Geography that were using this model in the
1990s, because my doctoral program interviewed at last two candidates who
completed their dissertations this way.

Darren
Darren Purcell

Assistant Professor and Undergraduate Adviser
Dept. of Geography and Environmental Sustainability
University of Oklahoma

SWAAG Secretary : http://www2.geog.okstate.edu/swaag/

Email: dpurcell at ou.edu
Skype: profpurcell