[Air-L] question: published on the internet

Michael Zimmer zimmerm at uwm.edu
Sun Jul 10 19:22:21 PDT 2011

I think the other necessary clarification is what is meant by "published" -- that choice of term is seems loaded, presuming a purposeful action by a knowing agent.

Is something made visible due to a security hole "published"?  Something leaked? Something hacked? A confidence betrayed?

--
Michael Zimmer, PhD
Assistant Professor, School of Information Studies
e: zimmerm at uwm.edu
w: www.michaelzimmer.org