[Air-L] Extension of deadline, 21 Feb: DiGRA Nordic 2012

Frans Mäyrä frans.mayra at uta.fi
Wed Feb 8 05:34:51 PST 2012

Dear colleagues,

Due to several requests, the conference committee for DiGRA Nordic 2012 has
decided to extend the submission deadline until 21 February, 2012. You can
find more information and the updated paper template from:

Also, conference registration is already open at:

(There will be limited number of seats available.)

  -- Hope you can help spreading the word; Frans

University of