[Air-L] media and cultural studies research studentships; gender, sex and sexualities

Feona Attwood f.attwood at mdx.ac.uk
Thu Feb 13 01:29:17 PST 2014

Please circulate widely.

Middlesex  Media Research Studentships, 2014.
Research in Media focuses on Cultural Theory and Communication Studies, with particular interest in Gender, Sex and Sexualities.
We welcome innovative and interdisciplinary proposals from excellent candidates that reflect the research interests of Middlesex Media and Performing Arts staff.  Applicants are advised to consult the School web pages and school staff profiles: http://www.mdx.ac.uk/aboutus/staffdirectory/index.aspx
Any queries should in the first instance be directed to Prof Vida L Midgelow, Director of Research Degrees (School of Media and Performance): v.midgelow at mdx.ac.uk<mailto:v.midgelow at mdx.ac.uk>

Full details and application forms: http://www.mdx.ac.uk/research/applications/fees/bursaries/index.aspx

The deadline for receipt of applications is 11.59pm on 14th March 2014 and interviews will be held in April/May 2014.

Please note that Middlesex University's preferred way of receiving all correspondence is via email in line with our Environmental Policy. All incoming post to Middlesex University is opened and scanned by our digital document handler, CDS, and then emailed to the recipient.

If you do not want your correspondence to Middlesex University processed in this way please email the recipient directly. Parcels, couriered items and recorded delivery items will not be opened or scanned by CDS.  There are items which are "exceptions" which will be opened by CDS but will not be scanned a full list of these can be obtained by contacting the University.