[Air-L] Trust in online communities

Andreas Schmidt shmt at me.com
Tue Apr 14 15:22:10 PDT 2015

Hi Tony,

no advice regarding your theoretical approach other than: communities of practice and trust frameworks) should make for a perfectly reasonable perspective for analysing security communities.

My thesis has covered operational security communities from a somewhat different perspective. It  describes the realities of Internet security production and global incident response through the lenses of open source and peer production theories.
http://repository.tudelft.nl/view/ir/uuid:ecf237ed-7131-4455-917f-11e55e03df0d/

Andreas
@shmt, netdefences.com/research