[Air-L] Knowledge-related practices research [Reading please]

Jarosław Kopeć jaroslaw.kopec at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 02:03:09 PST 2015

Dear All,

I am preparing myself to empirical part of my PhD thesis here and I am looking for some reading concerning knowledge-related practices conducted by wokers of creative industries who deal with loads of information.

What I’m looking for is not writing on social or economic conditions of modern journalism in a broad sense. My research is focused on post-humanism-leaning questions about the alliances people build with machines, and the scale I’m interested in is from individual through organization such as a not-so-huge newspaper, a smal PR-agency.

Anything going along the lines of Latour’s ANT and Hutchins’ distributed cognition would be especially precious.

Thank you all up front. I hope you might help me get out of the corner I walked into ;)

Jarosław Kopeć
http://surfing.wymiarywiedzy.pl