[Air-L] New Program: Civic Media Art and Practice (CMAP)

Eric Gordon Eric_Gordon at emerson.edu
Tue Nov 24 11:23:25 PST 2015

Dear Friends,

We are thrilled to announce our new MA program in Civic Media, Art & Practice at Emerson College. This is an intense, 12-month MA experience oriented towards the production of a participatory design project with a community partner. Students work with faculty at the Engagement Lab @ Emerson College, as well as community partners. It is the perfect "think and do" space to bring together media & tech production, creative civic engagement and social change.

We would love your help getting the word out to potential applicants. We will launch with a small cohort in Fall 2016. We are accepting applications now through March 1, 2016.
http://elab.emerson.edu/cmap

Thanks,
Eric Gordon, Director and Associate Professor
Paul Mihailidis, Director and Associate Professor
Catherine D'Ignazio, Fellow and Assistant Professor
Engagement Lab @ Emerson College

Eric Gordon, ph.d.
Associate Professor, Emerson College
Director, Engagement Lab

Faculty Associate, Berkman Center for Internet and Society
Harvard University

http://elab.emerson.edu
(617) 824-8828