[Air-L] Literature Review - App Store Mining

Jenny Davis jennifer.davis at anu.edu.au
Sun Apr 22 18:40:22 PDT 2018

Hi David,

This isn't exactly what you asked for but there's a nice piece by Daniel Greene and Katie Shilton about app production that may help ground your thinking

 http://journals.sagepub.com/doi/full/10.1177/1461444817702397

Platform privacies: Governance, collaboration, and the ...<http://journals.sagepub.com/doi/full/10.1177/1461444817702397>
journals.sagepub.com
Platform privacies: Governance, collaboration, and the different meanings of “privacy” in iOS and Android development

Jenny L. Davis

Lecturer, School of Sociology

The Australian National University

Co-Editor: Cyborgology<https://thesocietypages.org/cyborgology/> <https://twitter.com/Jenny_L_Davis>