[Air-L] Literature Review - App Store Mining

Luis Hestres Luis.Hestres at utsa.edu
Thu Apr 26 10:44:34 PDT 2018

Hi David,

Not exactly what you’re looking for either but I wrote a paper about the Apple app store a few years ago that you might find useful:

http://ijoc.org/index.php/ijoc/article/view/1904

Good luck,

Luis

- - - - -
Dr. Luis E. Hestres
Assistant Professor
Department of Communication
The University of Texas at San Antonio
One UTSA Circle
San Antonio, TX 78249-0732
http://www.luishestres.com<http://www.luishestres.com/>

Want to support our tax deductible nonprofit work by contributing to the UTSA department of communication?
Please visit: https://giving.utsa.edu/FriendsofCommunication
Thanks for your support!

On Apr 22, 2018, 8:16 PM -0500, Myles, David <myles.david at uqam.ca>, wrote:
Hi everyone!

I’m currently conducting a literature review on app store mining. I was wondering if any of you could recommend papers that use app store data (app product info and metadata, users’ reviews and ratings, app rankings). So far, I’ve identified quite a few papers from computer science that develop extracting tools and perform sentiment analysis (among others).

I’m now searching for papers that look at this data from a social, communicational, or STS perspective (for example: what can users’ app reviews tell us about social norms of use?).

Thanks for your help,
David
PhD Candidate, Université de Montréal
Postdoctoral fellow, Digital Media Research Centre (QUT)