[Air-L] digital infrastructure that supports language diversity

Xanat Meza kt_designbox at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 6 00:31:42 PST 2018

Hello,
I borrowed the term "virtual colonialism" and adapted it as "perception of virtual colonialism" for my thesis in differences between English and Spanish speakers while interacting with YouTube videos. It is briefly mentioned in a paper published in late 2017/beginning of 2018:https://www.jstage.jst.go.jp/article/ijae/17/1/17_IJAE-D-17-00010/_article/-char/ja/
The term came from: https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/135918359900400103and https://ijwr.ut.ac.ir/article_30587_217d9817a2d9096b45f326194709d5da.pdf

Regards,
Xanat V. Meza

Ph.D. candidate - Kansei, Behavioral and Brain SciencesUniversity of Tsukuba
M.A. Media and Communication
Yeungnam University
B.D. Graphic Communication Design
Universidad Autonoma Metropolitana