[Air-L] digital infrastructure that supports language diversity

Corinne Cath corinnecath at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 21:31:58 PST 2018

Hi all,

The DATA ACTIVE group is doing some interesting work around infrastructures
and internationalization (of languages):

https://twitter.com/hashtag/BigDataSur?src=hash

To my knowledge, there are no publications yet, but perhaps the outcome
document of this recent event is relevant.

I also cc-ed Niels Ten Oever of DATA, who works on these issues.

kind regards,