[Air-L] feminist & care ethics in internet research?

Deborah Lupton deborah.lupton at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 15:22:25 PDT 2019

Hi all

Great topic! I began to sketch out a feminist new materialism approach to
personal data ethics in my article 'How do data come to matter? Living and
becoming with personal data' in Big Data & Society:
https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/full/10.1177/2053951718786314. I have
expanded on this approach in my forthcoming book Data Selves:
More-than-Human Worlds (Polity, due out in October).

Deborah