[Air-L] Searching for Swedish collaborator(s)

Lucas Wright lucaswright167 at gmail.com
Wed May 22 11:24:23 PDT 2019

Hi everyone,

I'm working with an organization called the Dangerous Speech Project
<http://dangerousspeech.org> on a study of a Swedish Facebook group that
comments with positive messages on articles related to controversial
topics, hoping to encourage other positive posts and discourage hate
speech. We're planning on analyzing the effect of their interventions on
the quality of the discourse on the pages they target, and we're looking
for at least one Swedish social scientist to collaborate with.

Please reach out to me if you're interested or know someone who might be.

Best,
Lucas Wright