[Air-L] Farmers' use of the internet

Ayushi Tandon ayushitandon at iima.ac.in
Tue May 7 04:47:23 PDT 2019

Hi Philippa,

Work by Heather Hudson might interest you, copying her in this email also.

Some of the work is-
Interactivity, Awareness, and Adoption: The Impact of Mobile Phones on
Agricultural Innovation in Africa
<https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3142115>
https://publications.farmradio.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Farm-Radio-International-Telecommunications-Policy-May-2017-Using-radio-and-interactive-ICTs-to-improve-food-security-among-smallholder-farmers-in-Sub-Saharan-Africa.pdf

https://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-3-642-56575-5_39
<https://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-3-642-56575-5_39>

http://www.fao.org/3/w6840e/w6840e06.htm
<http://www.fao.org/3/w6840e/w6840e06.htm>