[Air-L] Farmers' use of the internet

Ferrier, Michelle P. michelle.ferrier at famu.edu
Tue May 7 06:04:33 PDT 2019

Hi Philippa,
Here is some work I've done in the local food space here in the U.S. focused on building the local food systems using participatory methods:

More recent: Further Down the Virtual Vines: Managing Community Based work in Virtual Public Spaces:
Chapter · January 2015
DOI: 10.4018/978-1-4666-8553-6.ch007
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/297056489_Further_down_the_virtual_vines_Managing_community-based_work_in_virtual_public_spaces

Also,
Virtual Vines: Using Participatory Methods to Connect Virtual Work with Community-Based Practice
Marianne LeGreco (University of North Carolina at Greensboro, USA), Dawn Leonard (Urban Harvest Greensboro, USA) and Michelle Ferrier (Elon University, USA & LocallyGrownNews.com, USA)
Source Title: Virtual Work and Human Interaction Research
Copyright: © 2012 |Pages: 21
https://www.igi-global.com/chapter/virtual-vines-using-participatory-methods/65316

“We do not need magic to change the world, we carry all the power we need inside ourselves already: we have the power to imagine better.” ― J.K. Rowling Michelle P Ferrier, Ph.D.
Dean, School of Journalism & Graphic Communication
Florida Agricultural & Mechanical University
T: 850-599-3379
Michelle.ferrier at famu.edu
Twitter: @mediaghosts
Founder, Troll-Busters.com <http://www.troll-busters.com/>