[Air-L] Postdoc at ASU in Data & Society [Nov 1]

Alexander Halavais alex at halavais.net
Wed Oct 23 16:56:17 PDT 2019

Hi, all,

Apologies for the double posting, but a couple of people noted that the
considering applications on November 1. Shoot me any questions!

https://newcollege.asu.edu/jobs/sbs/postdoccds

And, for good measure, a reminder that the tenure-track assistant position
is also open:

https://newcollege.asu.edu/jobs/sbs/asstprofsoctech

Best,

Alex

--
// Alexander Halavais  (he/him/his)    @halavais     alex.halavais.net/bio

// Associate Professor of Data & Society -  Director of MA in Social Tech
// Arizona State University,  New College,  Social & Behavioral Sciences
// 2nd edition of Search Engine Society now 29% off!   amzn.to/2FkKtYq