[Air-L] Tools/strategies to combat disinfo in person?

Lauri Goldkind goldkind at fordham.edu
Thu Feb 6 07:49:58 PST 2020

Hi Irene,

I love the materials from Common Sense Media.
<https://www.commonsense.org/education/digital-citizenship/curriculum?topic=news--media-literacy>

I think you may find these useful.

Kind regards,
Lauri
Lauri Goldkind, PhD ~Editor in Chief, Journal of Technology in Human
Services <https://www.tandfonline.com/toc/wths20/current>
Associate Professor, Graduate School of Social Service, Fordham
Listen to my podcast interview with tech ethicist David Ryan Polgar
<https://pca.st/episode/1f2b9fb8-f846-402b-8b84-540af1df5612>
http://www.laurigoldkind.net/

*“If you see fraud and do not say fraud, you are a fraud.”* — Nicholas
Nassim Taleb
*"The more the data banks record about each one of us, the less we exist."
- Marshall McLuhan *