[Air-L] Help with digital ethnography & early Internet history

Kristian Møller Jørgensen kristianmj at gmail.com
Sat Feb 8 04:55:22 PST 2020

Hi Lexi, regarding #2 you say you do both interviews and ethnography. You may want to consider mobile digital ethnographic methods that I among others have developed. They combine interview with observation, and this article gives a good overview:
Walking Through, Going Along and Scrolling Back: ephemeral mobilities in digital ethnography. Good luck!

Kind regards

Kristian Møller
PhD, Postdoc | krimo at itu.dk | +45 2246 8545
IT University of Copenhagen