[Air-L] Data & Privacy Protections for Workers, EU project.

Phoebe Moore pvm.doc at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 07:14:04 PST 2020

Dear all

I will be giving policy options at the European Parliament in Strasbourg in
March, based on my EU commissioned expert report called 'Workplace
monitoring and surveillance in the digital era: Implications for workers’
privacy and data protection’.

If any of you have any suggestions for this, I would really like to speak
to you and of course we could talk through what I already have and so on.
The GDPR is very important for this topic.

Get in touch if this is of interest and relevance for your work... or pass
me names of those who might be interested?

Kind regards Phoebe

Dr Phoebe V Moore
Personal email pvm.doc at gmail.com
Work email pm358 at le.ac.uk <p.moore at mdx.ac.uk>